Proxify is a Swedish IT company, experiencing intense growth. We match remote IT professionals with companies in Sweden and abroad. The difference with us is that we like to make sure that the remote workers we present are the very best in their field. We like to make sure we get it the right first time, every time!
Our Head office is located in Stockholm, but we also have an office in Kyiv and a big distributed team of developers and other software specialists all over the world.
We are growing fast and are currently looking for a Community Manager (Junior HR). It is not required to have experience in the IT sphere. It can even be your career start. We will teach you everything :)
You are supposed to work in a team with 3 other Community managers and share tasks in the remote team management. Your role will be to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organisational effectiveness and communication.
Our perfect candidate
- Loves people and know how to take initiative.
- Has good oral and written communication skills.
- Stress-resistant and can solve multiple tasks in a short period of time.
- Responsible and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Has upper-intermediate English level.
- Lives in Kyiv.
- Some IT skills or you know how the sphere works.
- Experience in the organisation of corporate events and presents.
Implementing the organization's HR functions by:
- creating and keeping personnel profiles of developers up to date;
- leading onboarding and coaching meetings with the newcomers;
- managing internal databases and software;
- helping to match internal team to the projects;
- helping in remote team management;
- organizing company events and presents for the team.
What we offer
- Work with us at the office in Kyiv: Carnegie tower (Klovskyi descent, 7a).
- Possibility to work from home from time to time, flexible working schedule.
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth.
- Corporate events, holiday celebrations, team building activities.
- English lessons with native speakers.
- Friendly startup environment, where everyone's voice is heard equally.
- If you have a little friend 🐕 you can bring it with you to the office.
Co-founder & CEO - Viktor Jarnheimer
Co-founder & COO - Lee Haynes
The company is founded by us - Viktor Jarnheimer and Lee Haynes. Our ultimate goal is to convince every Swedish company that we come across to work with devoted senior developers outside of Sweden.