Proxify is a Swedish IT company, experiencing intense growth. We match remote IT professionals with companies in Sweden and abroad. The difference with us is that we like to make sure that the remote workers we present are the very best in their field. We like to make sure we get it the right first time, every time!
We are growing fast and are currently looking for a Community Manager (Junior HR). It is not required to have experience in the IT-sphere. It can even be your career start. We will teach you everything :)
You are supposed to work in a team with five other Community managers and share tasks in the remote team management. Your role will be to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organisational effectiveness and communication.
Our perfect candidate
- Loves people and know how to take initiative.
- Has good oral and written communication skills.
- Eye for details.
- Responsible and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Some IT skills or you know how the sphere works.
- Experience in the organisation of corporate events and presents.
Implementing the organization's HR functions by:
- Creating and keeping personnel profiles of developers up to date
- Leading onboarding and coaching meetings with the newcomers
- Managing internal databases and software
- Helping to match internal team to the projects
- Helping in remote team management
What we offer
- Fully remote work.
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth.
- Corporate events, holiday celebrations, team building activities.
- English lessons with native speakers.
- Friendly startup environment, where everyone's voice is heard equally.