Timezone: CET (+/- 3 hours)
Proxify is a Swedish IT company, experiencing intense growth. We match remote IT professionals with companies in Sweden and abroad. The difference with us is that we like to make sure that the remote workers we present are the very best in their field. We like to make sure we get it the right first time, every time!
We are growing fast and are currently looking for Azure Data Factory Engineer.
Our client is a Swedish multinational home appliance manufacturer, headquartered in Stockholm. We are looking for Azure Data Factory Engineer to join us on a remote basis, who will be working in cross-functional teams but deployed to the recently established Data Science department.
- You have +0,5 years experience with Azure Data Factory;
- You have +1 years experience with Azure in general;
- You follow best practices and conventions;
- Responsible and able to work with minimal supervision;
- Upper-intermediate English level;
- You can communicate well with both technical and non-technical clients.
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI
- Timezone: CET (+/- 3 hours)
- Build data pipelines using Azure Data Factory
- Work along-side with Project managers, stakeholders and Data Engineers/Scientists
Azure Data Factory Engineer will be responsible for building data pipelines in Azure Data Factory for projects across a wide variety of areas in the company: Finance, IoT, Marketing, Operations, etc.
What we offer
- 💻100% remote work (work from where you want);
- 💪We pay for overtime (over 8 hours);
- 👌🏻The ability to change the project to another one;
- 💵Competitive compensation and performance-based increases;
- 🧘🏻♂️Very flexible working schedule;
- 🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- 🐕If you're based in Kyiv and want to work from our office in the centre, you can come with your little friend.
Co-founder & CEO - Viktor Jarnheimer
Co-founder & COO - Lee Haynes
The company is founded by us - Viktor Jarnheimer and Lee Haynes. Our ultimate goal is to convince every Swedish company that we come across to work with devoted senior developers outside of Sweden.