You are here because you have not been able to find a job that is quite in line with your expertise from our list of open roles.
Don't worry, there is still hope! We are constantly looking for developers to work on potential upcoming projects. We are always looking to grow and expand our network of talented developers. We even have ongoing internal projects on which your expertise could be helpful.
In using this speculative job application, you are letting us know who you are, what you do and how you think you could contribute to Proxify moving forward - and we are super open to finding out more about you and how you can help us!
Take a look below at some of the more general conditions we currently offer on our projects and get applying. Please be sure to send your CV but also leave a few words about yourself, highlighting those parts of your profile and expertise that you think we should really know about and pay attention to. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Following best practices and conventions in any given language/technology.
- Intermediate English level — At least B1 on CEFR
- Social person and willing to communicate via Skype.
What we offer
- Full-time engagement in the project.
- Remote work and flexible working schedule.
- Possibility of long-term collaboration.
- Competitive compensation - between 18-25 USD / hour depending on your seniority and the project's complexity. To be negotiated and future increases possible.
- Business travels to Sweden are possible.
- Working with a team of senior, likeminded developers.