Do you like golf? Are you interested in becoming part of something big, innovative and long-term?
What if we say that you can make a great contribution to the development of this industry in Sweden and worldwide? What if we say that you can have a direct influence in helping open up this market and making it more accessible for golf players in various locations?
We are working with a company which is creating, improving and supporting both booking and playing possibilities in the golfing industry — a solution that on the one hand makes it easier and faster for golf players to find golf courses and book times that suit them, and on the other hand helps to increase the profitability of the individual golf clubs, as well as optimize and improve many of their working processes.
The company is growing as well as the quantity of tasks for the team. We have a growing need to increase the team and would like to offer you the chance to join us on a full-time basis.
If you are a QA engineer and have worked a lot with manual testing, this could be perfect for you. We look forward to hearing from you!
Some of the team's developers in Kyiv (from left to right: Sviatoslav, Andrii, Mykyta and Maksym)
Main duties and responsibilities
- Test changes made by the developers before they are deployed.
- Help implement and maintain CI infrastructure.
- Create test plans, procedures, manual and/or automated scripts based on design documents.
- Partner with software development team to ensure their needs are being met and that our service is making a valuable contribution.
- Analyze test coverage and results to ensure functionality.
- Previous work experience as a QA Engineer (min 2 years).
- Based in Kyiv - a strong advantage if you can work with the team.
- Experience in web and mobile applications testing.
- Analytical skills.
- Solid understanding of testing principles and products delivery to market.
- Experience in writing and executing test cases.
- Precise attention to details.
- Experience in automation testing will be a plus but not essential.
- Familiar working with remote developers.
- Following best practices and conventions.
- Upper-intermediate English level — B2 on CEFR!
- Social person and willing to communicate via Skype.
What we offer
- Full-time engagement into the project.
- Remote work (or in our office at Creative Quarter Gulliver, Kyiv if you want) and flexible working schedule.
- Possibility of long-term collaboration.
- Competitive compensation.
- Business travels to Sweden are possible.
- Working with a team of senior developers.