Proxify is a fast-growing Swedish Talent-as-a-Service company that helps startups and leading brands hire professionally vetted senior remote developers in as little as one week. We partner with more than 450 companies in 20+ different countries.
Our mission at Proxify is to become the leading Talent-as-a-Service company helping organizations grow by leveraging on-demand top remote engineering talent.
About the role
This is a hybrid role at our Stockholm HQ. We are looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager to join our growing marketing team. This new role is responsible for the strategy and implementation of marketing campaigns and tactics to drive pipeline from targeted accounts (developed in collaboration with Client Management and Marketing).
If you are someone who loves marketing content, planning, keeps everyone up-to-date on what is happening, and gets excited when a famous logo you have targeted becomes a client, then this is the role for you.
You’ll be able to join a team at an early stage and shape both the company's growth and your own career.
- Develop a data-driven marketing strategy to achieve growth and revenue goals
- Apply an experimentation mindset to drive, test, learn, and optimize campaigns
- Develop creative concepts and interest-grabbing strategies with our client management and marketing teams to engage with enterprise and SMB accounts
- Develop and deploy multi-channel (digital and direct mail) marketing campaigns, including crafting strategy, aligning internal teams, and project managing execution
- Partner closely with sales, marketing, and product teams to achieve results
- Provide ongoing reporting, campaign insights, and progress towards goals to stakeholders
Who you are;
- 2+ years of experience leading marketing campaigns
- Proven experience developing and running marketing programs from the ground up
- Experience with B2B content marketing, distribution, and social media marketing
- Bonus if you have worked with account based marketing tools, and can evaluate new technologies and data sources
- Team player that can work both collaboratively and autonomously
What are the next steps?
- If your application is selected, you'll meet with our VP Marketing
- You'll do a work assignment and present to our marketing team
- The final step will be a meeting with some of your future colleagues.
- Welcome to Proxify!
What we offer;
🚀 An exciting growth journey and a never-ending ambition to develop as a company
❤️ A friendly, supportive and humble working culture where the team always comes first
🌱 Opportunities for professional development and personal growth
🙌 Passionate, high-performing and genuine colleagues
🎉 Corporate events, holiday celebrations, team building activities