Senior DevOps (AWS)
Development Fully Remote
Timezone: CET (+/- 3 hours)
Proxify is a Swedish IT company, experiencing intense growth. We match remote IT professionals with companies in Sweden and abroad. The difference with us is that we like to make sure that the remote workers we present are the very best in their field. We like to make sure we get it the right first time, every time!
We are growing fast and are currently looking for Senior DevOps (AWS).
We are building a team of the best DevOps Engineers. We currently have several DevOps projects soon starting. We are looking for Senior DevOps (AWS) to join on a remote basis a team of our client - an information technology company providing software and application development, back-office tech support and a wide range of consultancy/advisory services to its clients in the fintech industry. Based in London (20 staff), with a second office in the Philippines (50 staff). Est in 2017.
They are currently working on a system that clears Bitcoin transactions for banks (making trade of cryptocurrency transparent and compliant with tax regulations).
The ideal applicant will bring previous experience of building scalable mission-critical systems on the Amazon AWS cloud services. You will be working alongside a growing dev team. This role is varied. We are seeking someone with a general all-round skill set that is used to simply getting stuck in. It is vital you possess good communication skills and are comfortable dealing with all levels of the business.
- You have +5 years experience in design of cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS;
- Understanding in provisioning, configuration and maintenance of AWS cloud infrastructure defined as code;
- Experience in administration and troubleshooting of Linux based systems;
- Experience in deployment automation, monitoring and maintaining cloud infrastructure (AWS);
- Experience with containerisation and container orchestration services;
- Networking knowledge to CCNA level or higher Scripting experience (Linux, PowerShell);
- Knowledge of penetration testing, stress testing and performance testing;
- Firm understanding of Security principles and their implementation in day-to-day activities;
- Understanding that you will be working in a start-up and you will have to support anything with a “plug”;
- Upper-intermediate English level.
- Experience with AWS Cloud Formation;
- Experience in finance with real-time trading systems/market data.
What we offer
- 💻100% remote work (work from where you want);
- 💪We pay for overtime (over 8 hours);
- 👌🏻The ability to change the project to another one;
- 💵Competitive compensation and performance-based increases;
- 🧘🏻♂️Very flexible working schedule;
- 🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- 🐕If you're based in Kyiv and want to work from our office in the center, you can come with your little friend.
Co-founder & CEO - Viktor Jarnheimer
Co-founder & Head of Product - Lee Haynes
The company is founded by us - Viktor Jarnheimer and Lee Haynes. Our ultimate goal is to convince every company that we come across to work with devoted senior developers outside of Sweden.