Senior DevOps (Kubernetes)
Development Fully Remote
Timezone: CET (+/- 3 hours)
Proxify is a Swedish IT company, experiencing intense growth. We match remote IT professionals with companies in Sweden and abroad. The difference with us is that we like to make sure that the remote workers we present are the very best in their field. We like to make sure we get it the right first time, every time!
We are growing fast and are currently looking for Senior DevOps (Kubernetes).
We are building a team of the best DevOps Specialists. We currently have several DevOps projects soon starting. We are looking for a Senior DevOps (Kubernetes) to join on a remote basis a team of our client - a German company that is creating a Social E-Commerce Platform and needs a DevOps Engineer to support its existing tech-team (4 developers, 1 project leader, scaling).
The concept is similar to Facebook Marketplace - it is at the crossroads between social media and e-commerce, but even better! So far, they are as good for e-commerce as Amazon is, but with a social dimension. The general idea is to create a (social) marketplace to sell both products and services, and make services ready to book.
For the moment, the company is quite well-founded, the team wrote 100.000 lines of code already and put 8000 hrs of work into the project. The plan is to launch the platform in Winter 2021/22 in Germany, then expand in Europe and the USA.
The technical specialists are currently working on a big migration from the backend to the frontend.
The role requires classic DevOps responsibilities, with the specificity that is centred on Kubernetes. High importance of establishing the CI/CD processes takes place, so experience here is a plus.
- You have +5 years experience with Microservice architecture in Kubernetes;
- You have +3 years experience of Angular 12;
- Node.js > Nest.js (as of similar architecture to Angular);
- Gitlab for CI/CD;
- Upper-intermediate English level.
What we offer
- 💻100% remote work (work from where you want);
- 👌🏻The ability to change the project to another one;
- 💵Competitive compensation and performance-based increases;
- 🧘🏻♂️Very flexible working schedule;
- 🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- 🐕If you're based in Kyiv and want to work from our office in the center, you can come with your little friend.
Co-founder & CEO - Viktor Jarnheimer
Co-founder & Head of Product - Lee Haynes
The company is founded by us - Viktor Jarnheimer and Lee Haynes. Our ultimate goal is to convince every company that we come across to work with devoted senior developers outside of Sweden.