Senior MLOps Solution Architect
Development Fully Remote
Timezone: CET (+/- 3 hours)
Proxify is a Swedish IT company, experiencing intense growth. We match remote IT professionals with companies in Sweden and abroad. The difference with us is that we like to make sure that the remote workers we present are the very best in their field. We like to make sure we get it the right first time, every time!
We are growing fast and are currently looking for a Senior MLOps Solution Architect.
We are building a team of the best MLOps Architects. We currently have several Machine Learning projects soon starting. We are looking for a Senior MLOps Solution Architect to join on a remote basis a team of our client.
You'll join the SWAT team of Technology Solutions group. Where you will work with cutting edge cloud and AI technologies to solve complex and non-trivial challenges for a world-class companies.
As a part of the team, you will have your mentor, personal development plan. You will attend top-rated educational events. We also provide the opportunity to work on the ideas you have and technologies you’d like to play with.
If you are:
- Experienced with machine Learning frameworks: Tensorflow, PyTorch;
- Strong understanding of cloud machine learning managed services: Amazon ML, Sagemaker, Azure ML, Databricks, GCP AutoML, Vision, NLP, etc.;
- Strong understanding of data management solutions and caching, data lakes/warehouses;
- Experience and strong understanding of data processing at scale instruments: NumPy, Nifi;
- Data preparation and streaming solutions (Kinesis, AWS Glue, AWS Appflow, Azure Analysis Services, Azure Synapse Analytics, GCP Dataproc, GCP DataFlow, GCP Dataprep);
- Apache Hadoop/Sparks/Hive/Flink;
- Strong understanding of BI instruments (Tableu, etc.);
- Good understanding of Data exploring solutions (Azure Purview, GCP DataCatalog, etc.)'
- GCP Certified Data Engineer will be a plus,
then we're looking exactly for you!
- Participate pre-sales: define and refine the request, ramp-up technology solution, propose and negotiate solution, help prepare proposals, architecture vision and other artifacts;
- Participate in project discovery phase, help launch projects to delivery;
- Launch and run R&D initiatives, lead R&D initiative teams;
- Educate, train and mentor engineers.
What we offer
- 💻100% remote work (work from where you want);
- 💪We pay for overtime (over 8 hours);
- 👌🏻The ability to change the project to another one;
- 💵Competitive compensation and performance-based increases;
- 🧘🏻♂️Very flexible working schedule;
- 🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- 🐕If you're based in Kyiv and want to work from our office in the center, you can come with your little friend.
Co-founder & CEO - Viktor Jarnheimer
Co-founder & Head of Product - Lee Haynes
The company is founded by us - Viktor Jarnheimer and Lee Haynes. Our ultimate goal is to convince every company that we come across to work with devoted senior developers outside of Sweden.