Senior DevOps Specialist
Development Fully Remote
Timezone: CET (+/- 3 hours)
Proxify is a Swedish IT company, experiencing intense growth. We match remote IT professionals with companies in Sweden and abroad. The difference with us is that we like to make sure that the remote workers we present are the very best in their field. We like to make sure we get it the right first time, every time!
We are growing fast and are currently looking for a Senior DevOps Specialist.
We are building a team of the best Senior DevOps Specialists. We currently have several DevOps projects soon starting. We are looking for Senior DevOps Specialists to join on a remote basis the team of our client.
Want to be part of a drone revolution? They are looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join their core team and use the latest technologies to shake up the outdated industry practices with their outstanding end-to-end asset inspection solution.
We are looking for a DevOps engineer who can help automate configuration and maintain concurrent environments, facilitate utilization of cloud platforms, and help our client scale as the company grows. The role is open for a senior-level, hands-on engineer who wants to become a part of an amazing team. DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, monitoring and identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs. Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
- You have +5 years of experience with Python, Go or Bash;
- You have +3 years of experience with at least one modern cloud ecosystem (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.);
- You have deep knowledge of security best practices;
- You have +3 years of experience with Kubernetes;
- You have experience with provisioning tools used for automated deployment (Terraform, Puppet, Ansible, etc.);
- You are able to design, develop, and execute automation scripts using open source tools;
- You have experience with building tools used in Continuous Integration environments (Travis, Wercker Jenkings, Circle CI, etc.);
- You have experience in writing beautiful, straightforward, and easily maintainable code as part of a collaborative team;
- Upper-intermediate English level.
- Deploying product updates;
- Monitoring and identifying production issues;
- Implementing integrations that meet customer needs;
- Execution and automation of operational processes in a fast, accurate, and secure way.
What we offer
- 💻100% remote work (work from where you want);
- 💪We pay for overtime (over 8 hours);
- 👌🏻The ability to change the project to another one;
- 💵Competitive compensation and performance-based increases;
- 🧘🏻♂️Very flexible working schedule;
- 🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- 🐕If you're based in Kyiv and want to work from our office in the center, you can come with your little friend.
Co-founder & CEO - Viktor Jarnheimer
Co-founder & Head of Product - Lee Haynes
The company is founded by us - Viktor Jarnheimer and Lee Haynes. Our ultimate goal is to convince every company that we come across to work with devoted senior developers outside of Sweden.