Senior Data Engineer
Development Fully Remote
Timezone: CET (+/- 3 hours)
Proxify is a Swedish IT company, experiencing intense growth. We match remote IT professionals with companies in Sweden and abroad. The difference with us is that we like to make sure that the remote workers we present are the very best in their field. We like to make sure we get it the right first time, every time!
We are growing fast and are currently looking for Senior Data Engineers.
We are building a team of the best Data Engineers. We currently have several Data Engineering projects soon starting. We are looking for Senior Data Engineers to join on a remote basis a team of our client - a Swedish insurance company.
Today, one out of two Swedes is insured by them. Their vision is for people to feel secure in a sustainable world. They therefore have an active environmental policy, unique road safety research, and they also work vigilantly to invest capital in a responsible manner.
- You have +5 years experience with Python;
- You have +3 years experience with OpenShift;
- You have experience with automation of tests;
- You have +2 years experience with Power BI;
- Upper-intermediate English level.
- SAS, MoSes and Excel for calculation routines within the actuarial departments;
- Excel in Asset Management and Finance;
- DB2 for database;
- Sterling Integrator as an integration engine for input data deliveries;
- DataStage for IT / ETL.
Responsibilities (All tasks are distributed through agile ceremonies. Below - examples of tasks that the team does):
- Write programs in tools such as DataStage / SAS to manage and transform data;
- Analyze data flows using SQL;
- Identify improvement measures and how to implement them;
- Scripting in linux or Python;
- Writing DB2 SQL in e.g. Stored Procedures.
What we offer
- 💻100% remote work (work from where you want);
- 💪We pay for overtime (over 8 hours);
- 👌🏻The ability to change the project to another one;
- 💵Competitive compensation and performance-based increases;
- 🧘🏻♂️Very flexible working schedule;
- 🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- 🐕If you're based in Kyiv and want to work from our office in the center, you can come with your little friend.
Co-founder & CEO - Viktor Jarnheimer
Co-founder & Head of Product - Lee Haynes
The company is founded by us - Viktor Jarnheimer and Lee Haynes. Our ultimate goal is to convince every company that we come across to work with devoted senior developers outside of Sweden.