Timezone: CET (+/- 3 hours)
Proxify is a Swedish IT company, experiencing intense growth. We match remote IT professionals with companies in Sweden and abroad. The difference with us is that we like to make sure that the remote workers we present are the very best in their field. We like to make sure we get it the right first time, every time!
We are growing fast and are currently looking for a Data Engineer/Backend developer with a Neo4j and Node.js experience.
The main goal of our client is to enable the world´s companies to be self-operating using AI and Automation technologies.
- You have +3 years experience with Node.js;
- You have relevant experience with Neo4j;
- You follow best practices and conventions;
- Relevant experience in CI/CD and related tools;
- Responsible and able to work with minimal supervision;
- Upper-intermediate English level;
- You can communicate well with both technical and non-technical clients.
- Timezone: CET (+/- 3 hours)
- System architecture and how Graph DB fits in it: do we need combinations of DBs(adding - Relational or NoSQL ) or only Graph DB should be enough
- Data Model for Neo4j DB
- Drivers and connector for Express(Node js)
- ETL layer
- Users and role-based access control
- Starting small, scaling up
- Cypher procedures for create/update/delete/fetch data to/from
What we offer
- 💻100% remote work (work from where you want);
- 💪We pay for overtime (over 8 hours);
- 👌🏻The ability to change the project to another one;
- 💵Competitive compensation and performance-based increases;
- 🧘🏻♂️Very flexible working schedule;
- 🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- 🐕If you're based in Kyiv and want to work from our office in the center, you can come with your little friend.
Co-founder & CEO - Viktor Jarnheimer
Co-founder & COO - Lee Haynes
The company is founded by us - Viktor Jarnheimer and Lee Haynes. Our ultimate goal is to convince every Swedish company that we come across to work with devoted senior developers outside of Sweden.