Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Timezone: CET (+/- 3 hours)
Proxify is a Swedish IT company, experiencing intense growth. We match remote IT professionals with companies in Sweden and abroad. The difference with us is that we like to make sure that the remote workers we present are the very best in their field. We like to make sure we get it the right first time, every time!
We are growing fast and are currently looking for Senior Machine Learning Engineers.
We are building a team of the best Senior ML Engineers. We currently have several Machine Learning projects soon starting. We are looking for Senior Machine Learning Engineers to join us on a remote basis.
- You have a Masters or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, Mathematics, or related field;
- You have experience in the following fields: Computer Vision, Deep Learning and other Machine Learning methods, Object Detection, Few-Shot learning approaches, automated vegetative analysis and multi-spectral data analysis;
- You have strong experience in coding with Python and related frameworks: NumPy, SciPy, SciKit-Learn, Pandas, Jupyter, PyTorch (or similar machine learning frameworks: TensorFlow, Keras, etc.);
- You have experience in working as part of an Agile software development team with a focus on continuous delivery (ability to transfer experimental models into working solutions, and integrate them with existing systems is a must);
- You have good communication and writing skills with a strong ability to translate leading edge research ideas into client facing propositions;
- Upper-intermediate English level.
- Experience in working with large scalable systems in the cloud (AWS S3, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS SageMaker, AWS EC2);
- Strong statistical data analysis and information visualisation skills (Matplotlib, Bokeh, Seaborn, Dash, etc.);
- Experience in working with Geo-Spatial and LiDAR data (GeoJSON, GeoPandas, Shapely, GDAL, PDAL, Fiona, Laspy);
- Experience in writing beautiful, straightforward, and easily maintainable code as part of a collaborative team (Git, RESTful APIs, etc.);
- Timezone: CET (+/- 3 hours).
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Transform visual designs and wireframes into working products;
- Accurate planning of the feature delivery;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
What we offer
- 💻100% remote work (work from where you want);
- 💪We pay for overtime (over 8 hours);
- 👌🏻The ability to change the project to another one;
- 💵Competitive compensation and performance-based increases;
- 🧘🏻♂️Very flexible working schedule;
- 🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- 🐕If you're based in Kiev and want to work from our office in the centre, you can come with your little friend.
Co-founder & CEO - Viktor Jarnheimer
Co-founder & COO - Lee Haynes
The company is founded by us - Viktor Jarnheimer and Lee Haynes. Our ultimate goal is to convince every Swedish company that we come across to work with devoted senior developers outside of Sweden.