Timezone: CET (+/- 3 hours)
Proxify is a Swedish IT company, experiencing intense growth. We match remote IT professionals with companies in Sweden and abroad. The difference with us is that we like to make sure that the remote workers we present are the very best in their field. We like to make sure we get it the right first time, every time!
We are growing fast and are currently looking for a Senior PHP Developer.
Our client is a cloud-based platform, accessed through a secure website built and hosted by our client, a certified PCI Level 1 Compliant Service Provider. Their customers are payment processing organizations registered with Visa and MasterCard, called ISOs, whose job is to compete with names like Stripe, Square, and PayPal for their market share of electronic commerce in North America.
- You have +5 years of experience with PHP/Laravel;
- Strong OOP skills & experience working with MVC frameworks;
- Strong experience with Laravel, Zend, Symfony, or other MVC-based frameworks;
- History of excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills;
- Possessing strong communication and teamwork skills;
- Thriving in an environment that encourages autonomy and forward-thinking.
- Timezone: CET (+/- 3 hours)
- Front-end knowledge for minor front-end jobs where necessary;
- Creating new data feed integrations from multiple data sources using SFTP and API connections to download, parse and store transactional data from multiple sources
- Developing new features and improvements using Laravel, OOP, and PDO
- Following the Kanban methodology through JIRA to complete assigned tasks
- Working on a team of engineers to participate in code reviews
- Interacting with the support team to troubleshoot bugs logged through JIRA
- Refactoring legacy code and creating unit tests
What we offer
- 💻100% remote work (work from where you want);
- 💪We pay for overtime (over 8 hours);
- 👌🏻The ability to change the project to another one;
- 💵Competitive compensation and performance-based increases;
- 🧘🏻♂️Very flexible working schedule;
- 🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- 🐕If you're based in Kyiv and want to work from our office in the center, you can come with your little friend.
Co-founder & CEO - Viktor Jarnheimer
Co-founder & COO - Lee Haynes
The company is founded by us - Viktor Jarnheimer and Lee Haynes. Our ultimate goal is to convince every Swedish company that we come across to work with devoted senior developers outside of Sweden.