Timezone: CET (+/- 3 hours)
Proxify is a Swedish IT company, experiencing intense growth. We match remote IT professionals with companies in Sweden and abroad. The difference with us is that we like to make sure that the remote workers we present are the very best in their field. We like to make sure we get it the right first time, every time!
We are growing fast and are currently looking for a Senior Python Developer.
Proxify is partnering with a Swedish startup that is building its own trading platform for cryptocurrencies. Also, a company works with lead generation in gambling and finance.
We are building a team of the best Python developers. We currently have several Python projects soon starting. We are constantly looking for senior Python developers to join us on a remote basis.
- You have +3 years of experience with Python;
- You have +2 years of experience with Kubernetes;
- You follow best practices and conventions;
- Relevant experience in CI/CD and related tools;
- Responsible and able to work with minimal supervision;
- Upper-intermediate English level;
- You can communicate well with both technical and non-technical clients;
- Interest in cryptocurrency is a huge plus;
- Timezone: CET (+/- 3 hours);
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications;
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic;
- Implementation of security and data protection;
- Integration of data storage solutions.
What we offer
- 💻100% remote work (work from where you want);
- 💪We pay for overtime (over 8 hours);
- 👌🏻The ability to change the project to another one;
- 💵Competitive compensation and performance-based increases;
- 🧘🏻♂️Very flexible working schedule;
- 🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- 🐕If you're based in Kiev and want to work from our office in the centre, you can come with your little friend.
Co-founder & CEO - Viktor Jarnheimer
Co-founder & COO - Lee Haynes
The company is founded by us - Viktor Jarnheimer and Lee Haynes. Our ultimate goal is to convince every Swedish company that we come across to work with devoted senior developers outside of Sweden.