Timezone: CET (+/- 3 hours)
Proxify is a Swedish IT company, experiencing intense growth. We match remote IT professionals with companies in Sweden and abroad. The difference with us is that we like to make sure that the remote workers we present are the very best in their field. We like to make sure we get it the right first time, every time!
We are growing fast and are currently looking for a Senior PHP Developer.
Our client is a stock photo market place similar to iStock and Adobe Stock. Their niche is to focus more on pictures with a “Nordic touch”. If the picture appears to be taken from outside the Nordics, it won’t be approved on the site. A good example is a corporate picture with skyscrapers in the background. Since there are no skyscrapers in Nordics, it looks like a very obvious stock photo.
- You have +3 years experience with PHP;
- You follow best practices and conventions;
- Relevant experience in CI/CD and related tools;
- Responsible and able to work with minimal supervision;
- Upper-intermediate English level;
- You can communicate well with both technical and non-technical clients.
- Timezone: CET (+/- 3 hours)
- Front-end knowledge for minor front-end jobs where necessary;
- Have a leading role in the development of the new Backend system
- Implement a new REST-API to the existing site. They have recently moved a lot of functionality to an external repo (which will be used by several stats)
- Refactor existing features
What we offer
- 💻100% remote work (work from where you want);
- 💪We pay for overtime (over 8 hours);
- 👌🏻The ability to change the project to another one;
- 💵Competitive compensation and performance-based increases;
- 🧘🏻♂️Very flexible working schedule;
- 🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- 🐕If you're based in Kyiv and want to work from our office in the center, you can come with your little friend.
Co-founder & CEO - Viktor Jarnheimer
Co-founder & COO - Lee Haynes
The company is founded by us - Viktor Jarnheimer and Lee Haynes. Our ultimate goal is to convince every Swedish company that we come across to work with devoted senior developers outside of Sweden.