Sweetspot is a booking platform and business insight system for the golf industry where we give the clubs unique knowledge about their own facility while we create the optimal experience for the golfer.
Together with players, clubs, coaches, and the whole golf industry we want to grow golf by doing the more accessible and attractive to all.
What we offer
- 💻Flexible remote work;
- 🧘🏻♂️24 paid vacation days;
- 🧾Paid sick leaves;
- 🏄🏻♂️Business trips to Sweden at company expense (if and when necessary);
- 🧘🏻♂️Flexible working schedule;
- 🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- 💸Competitive monthly compensation;
- The main responsibility for the backend;
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Dealing with Laravel + Dingo API (legacy API) and Symfony (new API)
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- 3+ years of Laravel/Symfony experience;
- You follow best practices and conventions;
- Responsible and able to work with minimal supervision;
- Upper-intermediate English level or above;
- You can communicate well with both technical and non-technical clients.
- ElasticSearch experience.
Meet the team
CTO - Maksym
Head of Product - Tobias
Anton Shamrov - Developer
Mykyta Synov - Developer
Maksym Khartanovych - Developer
Bogdan Martyniuk - QA Engineer