Timezone: CET (+/- 3 hours)
Proxify is a Swedish IT company, experiencing intense growth. We match remote IT professionals with companies in Sweden and abroad. The difference with us is that we like to make sure that the remote workers we present are the very best in their field. We like to make sure we get it the right first time, every time!
We are growing fast and are currently looking for a Middle QA Engineer.
Currently, we are working together with Sweetspot helping them in building a team of the best QA Engineers, who have experience in Monkey testing. We currently have several projects soon starting. We are looking for a Middle QA Engineer to join the team in Sweetspot's Kyiv Office.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills;
- You have +1 years of experience in Monkey Testing;
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing best practices, version control practices, and defect management practice;
- Develop quality assurance standards and company processes;
- You follow best practices and conventions;
- Upper-intermediate English level;
- You can communicate well with both technical and non-technical clients;
- Plan, execute and oversee inspection and testing of the incoming and outgoing product to confirm quality.
- Analyze and investigate product complaints or reported quality issues to ensure closure in accordance with company guidelines and external regulatory requirements
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
What we offer
- work from office/remote work;
- We pay for overtime (over 8 hours);
- 24 vacation days;
- Competitive compensation and performance-based increases;
- Very flexible working schedule;
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
Co-founder & CEO - Viktor Jarnheimer
Co-founder & COO - Lee Haynes
The company is founded by us - Viktor Jarnheimer and Lee Haynes. Our ultimate goal is to convince every Swedish company that we come across to work with devoted senior developers outside of Sweden.