Timezone: CET (+/- 3 hours)
Proxify is a Swedish IT company, experiencing intense growth. We match remote IT professionals with companies in Sweden and abroad. The difference with us is that we like to make sure that the remote workers we present are the very best in their field. We like to make sure we get it the right first time, every time!
We are growing fast and are currently looking for a PHP Developer.
We are looking for a PHP Developer to join our team in Kyiv office, as a Proxify employee.
- You have 3+ years of experience with PHP;
- You're based in Kyiv;
- You have an upper-intermediate English level and higher;
- You follow best practices and conventions;
- Relevant experience in CI/CD and related tools;
- Responsible and able to work with minimal supervision;
- You can communicate well with both technical and non-technical clients;
- Code review experience;
- Mentoring experience.
- 30% - to do code review on the Proxify projects;
- 30% - to participate in the staffing process by helping the Recruitment team to define the tech expertise of the candidates (code review or test tasks);
- 30% - to work closely with our developers and PMs, to plan the development strategy for the upcoming projects (scalability, stability and architecture planning);
- 10% - to improve your technical skills by participating in the projects as a developer or setting up the internal meetups for knowledge cross-sharing.
What we offer
💻The possibility to work remotely when needed;
💪The perspective to obtain a CTO position;
👌🏻Big development community for knowledge sharing;
💵Competitive compensation and performance-based increases;
🧘🏻♂️Very flexible working schedule;
🚀Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
🐕Pet-friendly office in Kyiv city centre.
Co-founder & CEO - Viktor Jarnheimer
Co-founder & COO - Lee Haynes
The company is founded by us - Viktor Jarnheimer and Lee Haynes. Our ultimate goal is to convince every Swedish company that we come across to work with devoted senior developers outside of Sweden.